Ascent’s Native Fuel® Vanilla Micellar Casein is an easy-to-make casein protein that was created with one purpose in mind: to help you recover while you sleep. A single scoop of Ascent Micellar Casein gives you 25 grams of clean, slow-digesting protein -promoting your body’s ability to repair and improve during its natural recovery period, sleep.
But we’re not talking about just any micellar casein — Ascent’s micellar casein powder is the benchmark in protein purity®. We only use real food ingredients in all of our products - zero artificial ingredients are used.
Our vanilla casein tastes great - both with water or mixed as a casein pudding. Since sleep can be a critical time for recovery, Ascent Vanilla Bean Casein powder is a great solution to help you recover while you’re not awake. This helps prevent muscle deterioration over night.
The Ascent® Difference
There’s micellar casein, then there’s Ascent Micellar Casein. Our company is family-owned and operated, and has been leading the way in dairy proteins for more than three decades. We believe in using only real food ingredients in all of our products. We are always looking to innovate our micellar casein, delivering high quality protein to you in each bag.
One Scoop = 25 Grams of Protein
- Ascent Micellar Casein contains a total of 25g of slow-digesting protein per serving. With 0g of sugars, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Casein is a great option to increase your protein intake without increasing your sugar intake. Fueling your muscles overnight is easy and tastes great with our vanilla casein.
Micellar Casein Pudding
- You can easily make a micellar casein pudding with our vanilla casein in just a few minutes. All you need is to mix 1 scoop of vanilla micellar casein and 8 oz of almond milk (or another milk alternative). We recommend chilling for a few minutes before eating.
Zero Artificial Ingredients
- We only believe in using real ingredients. Ascent’s vanilla micellar casein powder is free of artificial ingredients and flavors, with 0g of sugar in each serving. Ascent’s micellar casein powders are also:
- Certified Gluten Free
- Informed Sport Certified (which means our vanilla casein has been third-party tested to confirm the absence of any banned substances)
- rBST/rBGH free
- Soy Free
- Choosing Ascent’s Vanilla Bean Casein powder means fueling your muscles with clean, pure protein that promotes the body’s ability to recover and improve during its natural recovery period - sleep.
Slow Digesting Muscle Recovery
- Milk contains two main proteins - casein and whey. Unlike whey protein, micellar casein is a slow-digesting protein. It takes 6-8 hours to digest - allowing for a slow, sustained release of essential amino acids. Our micellar casein also contains:
- 4.9g of naturally occurring BCAA’s, which help build muscle in your body
- 2.2g of Leucine, another amino acid that promotes muscle protein synthesis to begin the recovery process
- 10.7g of Essential Amino Acids — your body can’t make these on its own, which is why our micellar casein is so critical to your body’s recovery routine
- The Official Sponsor of Hard Work®
- Hard work never comes easy. That is why at Ascent we believe in putting in the hard work so you can recover the right way. We only deliver top quality products to our customers so they can keep putting in the hard work.
Quality You Can Trust
- Quality is our top priority at Ascent. We start with Grade A milk from dairy farmers who we know and trust, then filter the proteins in facilities we own. We ensure quality throughout the entire process of producing our protein. It’s not the easiest way to do it, but as you know, real results don’t come easy.
- Made Ascent Protein is based in Denver, Colorado and we are proud to make all of our protein in the USA. We’re a family-owned operation, and our team has been making high-quality protein for more than 30 years.
- Servings Per Container 28
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (32g)
- Calories 110; Total Fat 0g; Saturated Fat 0g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 1g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Total Sugars 0g; Protein 25g; Vitamin D 0 mcg; Calcium 670mg; Iron 0mg; Potassium 78mg
- Micellar Casein, Natural Flavors, Gum Blend (Guar, Acacia, Xanthan), Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract
- Contains: Milk
- Protein: 25g
- BCAA: 5G
- Leucine: 2.7G
Notice: Produced on equipment that also processes tree nuts & peanuts