Ascent’s Native Fuel® Chocolate Whey is a convenient and easy-to-mix powder that was created with one purpose in mind: to help improve your athletic performance. A single scoop of Ascent whey delivers 25 grams of clean, fast-digesting protein to help your muscles recover from intense workouts.
We’re not talking about just any protein, either — Ascent Native Fuel is made with native whey, the least processed whey protein available today. Our Chocolate Whey Protein powder uses real cocoa, so it even tastes great when you mix it with water.
But, serious athletes know that post-workout recovery requires more than protein. Our protein powders also include 2.7g of naturally occurring Leucine, an amount that helps trigger muscle protein synthesis.
Whether you’re mixing up a post-workout Chocolate drink or adding some extra protein to your favorite recipes, this Chocolate Whey powder can help improve muscle recovery after your workouts. It’s no replacement for hard work and dedication, but it’s a great addition.
The Ascent® Difference
There’s protein powder, then there’s Ascent protein powder. Our family-owned parent company has been filtering proteins for more than 30 years, using only high-quality ingredients. Now, we’ve shifted our focus to Native Fuel®, the next big breakthrough in sports nutrition that’s filtered directly from high-quality milk.
Ascent Protein Whey Protein Powder Features
One Scoop = 25 Grams of Protein
- Ascent Whey Protein contains a total of 25g of whey protein per serving. That’s equivalent to the amount of protein found in 4 large eggs, 1 small chicken breast, 3 cups of whole milk, 3 (8oz) servings of yogurt, or ¾ cup of almonds. Fueling your muscles has never been easier, tastier, or more convenient.
Zero Artificial Ingredients
- Our Chocolate Whey Protein is free of artificial ingredients, with only 1g of naturally occurring sugar in each serving.
Certified Gluten Free
- Informed Sport Certified (which means our Chocolate Whey has been third-party tested for banned substances)
- rBST/rBGH free
- When you opt for Ascent’s Chocolate Whey protein powder, you know you’re fueling your muscles with clean, pure protein that has everything your body needs, and nothing it doesn’t.
Fast Digesting Post-Workout Recovery
- Made with our own Native Whey, Ascent Chocolate Whey Protein makes the perfect post-workout drink for muscle recovery. This great-tasting whey protein also contains:
- 5.7g of naturally occurring BCAA’s, which help with muscle recovery.
- 2.7g of Leucine, the key amino acid that promotes muscle protein synthesis.
- 12g of Essential Amino Acids.
The Official Sponsor of Hard Work®
- Hard work doesn't come easy. At Ascent, we believe in putting in the hard work and recovering the right way. That is why we only deliver top quality products to our customers.
Quality You Can Trust
- Unlike most companies, we don’t buy protein from someone else. We start with Grade A milk from dairy farmers who we know and trust, then filter the proteins in our own facilities. In fact, we even built our own facility and control every step of the process. You won’t find this level of attention to detail in most sports nutrition companies.
Family-Owned, USA Made
- We’re a family-owned operation, and our team has been making high-quality whey protein for more than three decades. Ascent Protein is based in Denver, Colorado and we make all of our protein right here in the USA.
- Servings Per Container 27
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (33g)
- Calories 120; Total Fat 1g; Saturated Fat 0.5g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g; Dietary Fiber Less than 1g; Total Sugars 1g (Includes 0g Added Sugars); Protein 25g; Vitamin D 0mcg; Calcium 138mg; Iron 1mg; Potassium 231mg
- Whey Protein Isolate Blend (Native Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Stevia Leaf Extract
Notice: Produced on equipment that also processes tree nuts & peanuts