BedJet 3 Cooling System
Some like it hot. Some need it cool. Some want to stop night sweats and others need different sleep temperatures than their partners. That's why everyone loves their BedJet! Using advanced technology the BedJet sends a gentle and quiet stream of air directly into your bed for powerful cooling and warming comfort.
BedJet 3 uses sleep-inducing biorhythm temperature technology to help you go to sleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up more refreshed. Program custom heating/cooling profiles for every hour of the night and obsolete your noisy alarm clock with a BedJet 3 temperature wake-up setting.
The same powerful cooling and warming as our V2, now completely re-engineered into a 30% smaller and sleeker package. The BedJet 3 comes upgraded with the most advanced color screen remote control in the sleep industry.
What's included: 1 BedJet 3 single zone unit with attachment assembly to bed, 1 color screen remote control. BedJet is ETL listed to UL Electric Appliance Safety Standards.
Your mattress locks in heat and body moisture. BedJet gets rid of it, eliminating night sweats.
"Cooling technology" mattresses barely move the needle on comfort for hot sleepers. BedJet is the most powerful temperature regulating and sweat-drying system available anywhere for beds. BedJet provides instant relief from night sweats, hot flashes, and stuffy memory foam mattresses.
It's not just the temperature, it's the humidity! Cooling mattresses and water-based hydronic systems can't pull sweat and heat out of the bed like BedJet's air technology.
Better Sleep with BedJet = Better You
BedJet's unique air-based cooling and warming technology is the most powerful and rapid-acting in the industry. Only BedJet doesn't change the feel of your mattress, with no stiff mattress pads, no mattress toppers, no wires, no leaky tubes of water to sleep on, and no EMF in the bed.
The BedJet system works with your existing bedding, or add a Cloud Sheet (sold separately) for the very best cooling performance. The BedJet air nozzle connects directly to the Cloud Sheet, enabling the evenest distribution of air in the bed.
BedJet 3 Remote Control
Smartphone apps are great but we know some prefer to turn their phones completely off at night. We engineered BedJet 3 with the world's most advanced remote control for a sleep product, so you can enjoy 100% of all its great features without a smartphone app.
Control your temperature by degree, adjust airflow settings, auto-shutoff times, and program biorhythm sleep temperatures all with real-time feedback from the color screen. For dual-zone systems, now both sides of the bed can be controlled from a single remote. Backlit keys mean no fumbling around in the dark for late-night adjustments and updateable firmware means your BedJet 3 will never become obsolete.
Stay asleep all night long with custom biorhythm sleep technology
BedJet was the first company to introduce biorhythm sleep technology, enabling you to pre-program personalized cooling and warming settings for every hour of the night.
If you toss and turn all night because you're sweating one hour and freezing the next, you'll sleep better with BedJet's biorhythm feature—no more waking up to adjust a thermostat. You can even obsolete your noisy alarm clock with a BedJet temperature wake-up trigger.
Save Money on Utilities: BedJet Pays for Itself!
Why cool or warm the whole house at night when all that matters is the temperature of your bed? BedJet's silky-quiet cooling and warming will keep you at just the right sleep temperature all night.
Many BedJet owners find they can adjust their home thermostat by 2 to 4°F at night and sleep even better than before, saving them big bucks on utilities.
BedJet 3 Features
- BedJet cooling is awesome relief for stuffy bedrooms, hot sleepers, night sweats, and hot flashes. Cooling mode power ventilates your bed, using room temperature air to wick out body heat and body moisture nearly instantly is felt within 10 seconds. NOTE: BedJet is not an air conditioner and not a substitute for zero air conditioning in extreme heat (+79°F) bedrooms. Room temp needs to be below 79°F for best cooling.
- Optional Cloud Sheet recommended for improved cooling air distribution.
- Program thermostat regulated bed temperature by degree, from 66°F to 104°F.
- Save money on utilities—why heat/cool the whole house vs. just your bed?
- Night sweat management mode is proven to reduce body moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Powerful warming makes cold feet a thing of the past. Forget bundling up with heavy pajamas for chilly winter beds and give your bedding that toasty hot sauna feeling in just seconds.
Dual zone temperature upgrade available for independent cooling/warming of each half of the bed
- No wires, no tubes, no electricity in the bed and no mattress pads to sleep on top of, no water to leak, lifetime washable air filter
- Fits underneath any bed with 6" space, side rail clearance only needs to be 3.5", adjustable bed approved
BedJet is not a replacement for having zero air conditioning in extreme heat bedrooms over 79°F.
- If your bedroom air temperature is regularly over 79°F, the extreme heat will overwhelm the convective and evaporative cooling method of the BedJet. We’d recommend investing in some air conditioning first.
Don’t surprise your partner with it.
- Bedroom decor and sleep comfort is unique to each person. Talk to your partner first and make sure they’re OK with introducing something new to your bedroom.
Your Satisfaction with BedJet is Guaranteed:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- 60-day love it or return it guarantee
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.