✓ Authorized 1Love Saunas Dealer ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax ✓ FREE & FAST Shipping: In Stock and Ready to Ship ✓ Easy Assembly in Less than 45 Minutes ✓ Questions? Talk with an RFA Team Member: 1-855-864-6442
Lay Down, Relax, and Feel Amazing
We’re here to help you feel your best. Invigorate your health, with a peaceful mind, knowing that 1Love has your back. When it comes to your Sauna, we don’t want you to worry about hazardous materials and electrical fields. We use the best construction practices to bring you the safest Sauna.
Relaxing in a Far Infrared Sauna Dome:
Lay down in any position you choose and fully relax
Focused Far Infrared Rays are inches from your body, providing uniform therapy for the deepest absorption
Laying Down is the most beneficial way to Sauna. The cardiovascular system is relieved from the demands of gravity and internal body responses are maximized toward self-healing and relaxation
Your body can fully relax for maximum benefit from the Far Infrared Therapy
Smaller interior area allows for faster preheating and more efficient use
Keep your head outside: Most people will feel much more comfortable when their heads can stay cool. Having your head out is the optimal way to get the most benefits, with the least discomfort. You may choose to heat your head as well, if you are under 6' tall.
• Live a Longer Life
• Improve Cardiovascular Health
• Lower Inflammation
• Improve Brain Health
• Stimulate Your Immune System
• Relieve and Reduce Pain
• Reduce Stress and Fatigue
• Promote Skin Health
• Burn Calories
• Dimensions: 36"x23"x72"
• User Height: 6'6" or less for full coverage
• Maximum body circumference: 77" including arms
• Therapeutic Stones release Far Infrared when heated and offer Eastern Medicine benefits.
• Dome: 117 Tourmaline + 108 Germanium
• Mat: 90 Bian, 90 Jade
• 110V USA Type B Plug
• Powerful 1200W Protected Control Box
• Timer: 5-60 minutes (beep when complete)
• 3 Separately Controlled Far Infrared Zones
• ZERO EMF Carbon Fiber Far Infrared
• Tuned to 4-15um to precisely resonate with your body
• Note: Far Infrared ONLY (no near infrared)
• Dome: 77-194°F / 25-90°C
• Mat: 77-158°F / 25-70°C
• Note: Far Infrared is slow to heat air. The air inside your sauna will not reach these temperatures, but you will feel the full intensity.
• Average EMF = 0.15 mG
• Average ELF = 13.59 V/m
• Certifications: SGS, RoHS Chemical, CE (EMC, LVD), IEM, Far Infrared Ray, Negative ION