Monetize your website or following and tap into the most passionate customer base in sports with the Recovery For Athletes Affiliate Program. By becoming an affiliate at Recovery For Athletes, you are given the opportunity to promote the best brands for percussion massagers, cold & compression therapy units, vibration foam rollers, muscle stimulators, and more. With commissions starting at 5%, we'd argue this is the best athletic affiliate program out there.
Joining our affiliate program is easy. Simply create your account, place your linking code into your website or social media posts and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become our customers.
Help us grow the movement of athletic recovery before, during, and after competition by spreading the word about the most exciting and popular athletic recovery products on the market!
Why Join the Recovery For Athletes Affiliate Program?
- Access to the Most Exciting Products in Athletic Recovery
Recovery For Athletes works with the best brands with the most exciting athletic recovery products on the market making us the #1 Store for Athletic Recovery Equipment. By working with us, you are given the opportunity to make money off of the products you love using and talking about: percussion massagers, cold & compression therapy units, vibration foam rollers, muscle stimulators, and more.
- 5%+ Commissions on Each Sale
Most of our current affiliates have quality athletic recovery/fitness blogs or social media followings where they are already talking about our products but are simply linking directly to manufacturers of the products on their site without earning a commission.
By linking to the products on our site, our affiliates are now able to make 5% or more - this is higher than Amazon's commission structure!
- High Conversion Rates
Your readers, subscribers, and fans are given the opportunity to work with the top-notch customer service team at Recovery For Athletes giving them a higher likelihood of them finding what they need, and buying. Plus, we offer 7-day cookies so if they don't buy on their first visit, you still get credit if the visitor purchases within 7 days of their first visit.
- Collaborative Partnership
We view our affiliates as key partners and want to help you add value to your audience! We will help provide ideas for content revolving around our products and unlike most other affiliate programs, we truly care about each an every one of your audience members that you send our way.
- Easy Payment Setup
After you hit the minimum payment sum of $100, we will pay you via your PayPal account on the 1st of every month. All you have to do is sign up for our affiliate program, refer sales to our site, provide your PayPal information, and wait for your payments to roll in!
Details on the Recovery For Athletes Affiliate Program
- Commission rates vary based upon amount of sales generated per month ranging from 5-7%
- 7-day cookies
- $100 minimum payout amount
- Payments are made via PayPal on the 1st of each month after a 30 day grace period from the point of sale
- Coupon snake accounts are subject to approval
The process is very simple:
1. Visitor clicks on an affiliate banner or link on your site or in an email.
2. The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored up to a configurable amount of time), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive a commission for this sale.
Link To Any Page On Our Site!
- Simply add your affiliate to the end of any page on our site and it now becomes an affiliate link for you.
- Ex: If my affiliate number was 1, and I wanted to link to the homepage, my link would look like this - http://recoveryforathletes.com?ref=1
- Simply add the ?ref=1 to any page on our site using your affiliate number, and any page can be an affiliate link for you.
What We’re Looking for
After submitting the application, we’ll review it for the following things:
- You have a website or blog, preferably with a top-level domain, i.e. yourwebsite.com - OR other reputable traffic methods
- You have a quality website/blog design
- Other miscellaneous considerations including website/blog following and content, social media following/content, and perceived ability for your site to perform successfully in our affiliate program
- We will not work with affiliates who use paid ads of any kind targeting our Recovery For Athletes name or any specific Brands we work with, and we do not work with "coupon sites"
Get Started with the Recovery For Athletes Affiliate Program
Simply fill out this form and get started right away!