Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
A strong, functional torso requires well-defined abdominals and lower back. A successful workout of these complex muscle groups demands a routine built upon a foundation of consistency.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension features a unique rotation position that provides correct, crunch-style movement for maximum abdominal contraction. The adjustable seat and foot hold-down rollers permit ergonomically correct pivot positioning.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro•Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
DABBS DGYM Pro Ab / Back Component Features
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
DABBS DGYM Pro Ab / Back Component Tech Specs
Assembled Weight: 341 lb
Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 43" x 41" x 62"
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)