Richmar TheraDot Deep Oscillation Therapy Device
Deep Oscillation Therapy is a unique therapeutic treatment for rehab that is FDA-cleared for muscle relaxation, increasing circulation, and pain relief, which are important factors in restoring function and maintaining muscle mobility. Deep oscillation therapy is felt as a gentle vibration within the tissues, which relaxes the underlying muscles, making soft tissues more pliable for manipulations aimed at increasing range of motion. The massaging effect created by the oscillations within the patient’s tissues work to open pathways and increase the flow of blood and lymph throughout the body. Once the flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients is restored to muscles afflicted by adhesions from injury or microtrauma, the resulting pain is diminished, and mobility is increased.
The Richmar THERADOT provides the latest technology to improve patient outcomes in the worlds of Athletic Training, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Continuing Care (Long Term Care), and continues to be a staple in the toolbelt of sports medicine specialists worldwide, including in College and the "Big 4" professional sports leagues. Thousands of athletes are able to work hard, play hard, and recover faster with the help of the THERADOT.
- Multi-Color Display with a Simple-to-Use Interface
- ONE Practice-Specific Protocol Card for Rehab, Athletic, Chiropractic Treatments
- 31 Evidence-Based Programmed Treatment Protocols To Choose From
- Option To Administer Deep Oscillation Using Hands Through Vinyl Gloves For The Clinician OR With The Included Self-Treatment Kit For Personal Use At Home
- Easily Transportable, Lightweight, Handheld Design
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Self-Treatment Kit Included
- 3 Year Warranty
Indications For Use:
- Muscle relaxation
- Increase circulationIncrease circulation
- Assists with lymphatic drainage
- Temporary relief of minor aches & pains
- Edema reduction
- Improvement of wound healing
Patients with the following disease(s) or conditions MUST NOT use the THERADOT.
- Acute infections;
- Acute inflammations with participation of pathogenic agents;
- Active tuberculosis;
- Acute venous diseases (untreated thromboses);
- Untreated malignant processes;
- Patients & therapists with cardiac pacemakers & other electronic implants;
- Untreated heart disorders & diseases, especially cardiac insufficiency, decompensated cardiac edema, & cardiac arrhythmia;
- Hypersensitivity to electrostatic fields;
- Infectious skin diseases;
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency (VBI).
- Device Dimensions (W×L×H): 3.01" x 5.65" x 1.4" (76.5 x 143.5 x 35.5mm)
- Device Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Interface: 2.8" LCD screen
- Software Release Version: A
- Channels: Two
- Output Waveform: Symmetrical biphasic pulse
- Output Voltage: Adjustable, 0-900V (p-p), display 0-100%, stepping 10%.
- Output Frequency: Adjustable, 5-300 Hz, stepping 1 Hz
- Modulation (on/off ratio): 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1/1, 2/1, 3/1, 4/1
- Output Impedance: 6 MO
- Timer: Max. 90 mins, divided into up to three stages, each stage is 1-30 mins, default 20 mins, stepping 1 min.