FloraSport 20B is NSF Certified for Sport®. It is a unique probiotic blend that contains 20 billion active cultures per capsule. It provides support for individuals who have high demands on their digestive tract or their immune system due to travel, athletic training and competition, and/or chronic stress.* In addition, clinical research supports the use of the specific probiotic formula in FloraSport 20B (HOWARU Restore®) for gastrointestinal health in individuals on an antibiotic regimen.* FloraSport 20B is a superior blend of freeze-dried Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and two strains of Bifidobacterium lactis. It comes in individually-sealed blister packs for humidity and temperature control.
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as recommended by your health professional.
Derived from natural flavors and colors. Gluten free. Dairy free. Soy free.
Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus acidophilus
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04): 5000000000cfus
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07): 5000000000cfus
Lactobacillus acidophilus: 5000000000cfus
Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-27): 5000000000cfus
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
FloraSport 20B is a unique probiotic blend that provides digestive and immune support for travelers and athletes*
Containing 20 billion CFUs per capsule
- To help maintain a healthy balance of GI flora*
- For occasional diarrhea, including diarrhea from traveling or antibiotic use*
- Positive results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial indicate reduction of antibiotic-associated diarrhea*
- In individually-sealed blister-packs for humidity and temperature control
- This product is NSF Certified for Sport® by NSF International, which ensures that products have been independently tested and verified to be free of more than 200 substances that are banned in athletic competition
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.