Zinc Picolinate 30 mg NSF Certified
If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to
more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and
numerous other functions in your body.*
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation can increase general wellness, and that it has a beneficial impact
on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.*
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can't obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Thorne offers two highly
absorbable forms of zinc: Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Bisglycinate. Zinc Picolinate is zinc that is bound to the
organic acid picolinic acid, which is naturally made in the body from the amino acid L-Tryptophan. Zinc Bisglycinate
is zinc that is bound to two molecules of the amino acid glycine – creating a true amino acid chelate.
Benefits of Thorne’s Zinc supplement suite:
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response*
- Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – that
moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress*
- Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process
that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions*
- Promotes healthy skin and eyes*
- Needed to support the body's normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF
Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200
substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2
agonists, and masking agents.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Derived from natural flavors and colors. Gluten free. Dairy free. Soy free.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.