VersaClimber LX Model Climbing Machine
Ellipticals vs Treadmills: Most cardio units such as Ellipticals, Treadmills, Steppers and Spin bikes fail to achieve a full head to toe work out. Why Limit Yourself? The VersaClimber offers a versatile step and arm height of 1 to 20 inches. Great for short steps of 4-6″, speed sprinting sprinting as fast as you can with no top end limitations, full body stretching, and users with short, medium, and long strides. With 20″ step you can perform a multitude or exercise routines. No annoying safety belts or guide lines to use when working out on a VersaClimber, like other cardio equipment available.
The Leader in Total Body Fitness and a trusted name in fitness for 38 years VersaClimber has remained #1 leader in total body, vertical cardio training. With its unique arm and leg pushing/pulling action, studies prove, moving arms above your heart and over your head creates better circulation and longer lasting cardio results.
Optional Seat Mount Brackets and Adjustable Seat Available.
VersaClimber LX Features
- Optional Polar Heart Rate Monitoring
- LX Model: Adjustable resistance 1-500 lbs
- ALX Model: Fixed resistance
- Module display
- 15 pre-set module programs
- 1-20 inch step range of motion
- Standard climbing motion or optional Contral-Lateral motion
- Padded side hand rails for use as a stepper
- Double welded steel construction
- Quick release straight hand grips
- Module: Time, cal, stroke inches, total vertical feet
VersaClimber LX Specs
Height: 7' 10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Base: 48" x 48"
Power: 9V or 110V
Major Muscle Groups
The VersaClimber is unique in that it allows you to simply hold the hand rails and use as a traditional club stepper or a total body climber the choice is up to you.
While treadmills, steppers, bikes and ellipticals work primarily the lower body, the VersaClimber is dynamic in that it provides a more complete "true" upper and lower body exercise–all in one.
Saves Floor Space
The home model VersaClimber doesn’t take up a lot of floor space, unlike treadmills andellipticals, it only requires 48" x 48" of floor; That's it for a true total body workout. With its small foot print and total body results the VersaClimber is your choice for home training.
The VersaClimber is a zero impact, non traumatic machine. There is no pounding on knees and joints.
The display module provides time, distance, calories, imperial, metric, and feet per minute
Smooth & Quiet
It’s so smooth and quiet you can use it while others are reading or watching T.V. in the same room. This is made possible by its plastic coated cable for a virtually silent operation.
Your Satisfaction with the VersaClimber LX is Guaranteed
- 3 Year Limited Frame Warranty
- 2 year Rollers, Chains, Sprockets and Slides Warranty
- 1 Year Display Electronics Warranty
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.