Keiser M3i Bike Package
When it comes to indoor bikes, the Keiser M3i is the gold standard. Unlike other indoor bikes on the market, the Keiser M3i was designed for the home and class rider.
The Keiser M3i isn’t just a good-looking bike. The Brand New Keiser M-Connect Computer gives you the ability to transmit to multiple Bluetooth devices at once, connecting to your favorite fitness apps with ease.
Looking at the M3i you may have noticed the rear wheel design. Unlike other bikes that have the wheel up front, Keiser moved their wheel to the back, away from the sweat zone, improving the lifespan, maintenance, and cleaning ability of the bike. Say goodbye to rusty, sweat-covered wheels!
While all this tech and design change may be great, the biggest difference between traditional indoor bikes and the M3i is the V-Shape frame design. The V-Shape frame now allows riders of all sizes to comfortably sit and ride. Other bikes use a vertical seat design, but the V-shape of the M3i creates width between the seat and handlebars to allow a comfortable ride for riders up to 7 ft tall. You also get a fore-and-aft handlebar and seat adjustment to fine-tune your ride.
Have questions about the Keiser M3i not answered here? Check out our Keiser FAQ's page.
Keiser M3i Features
The Keiser M3i is the only indoor cycling bike built entirely around you, the rider. The M3i game-changing features include:
- Brand new M-Connect computer allows you to connect to your favorite fitness apps right out of the box
- V-shape frame to match riders of all sizes
- Rear-flywheel design for better protection from sweat and corrosion
- Magnetic Resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- A self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Drive Belt
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Bluetooth® wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones
Height: 49" / 1245 mm
Width: 26" / 661 mm
Depth: 51" / 1296 mm
Weight: 92 lbs / 42 kg
Recommended User Height: From 4’10” to 7’
Recommended User Weight: Up To 350 pounds
Keiser M3i Included Accessories
Put the Floor Mat under your M3i to keep our workout area clean from sweat. Comes with every M3i purchase.
Safely use your ipad or android device on your Keiser Indoor Cycle with the Keiser Ipad Media Holder.
Stretch pads provide a convenient place for a pre and post-ride stretching and are standard on the M3i and M5i.
Keiser M3i Computer
Announcing M Connect, the latest improvement to our M3i Indoor Cycle and M5i Strider! The M Series Computer has been upgraded with the technology of our M Series Converter, meaning you can now connect to any of your favorite apps with no additional setup or external devices.
Keiser M3i Pedal System
With their game-changing bike pedal, Keiser has again revolutionized indoor cycling down to the last detail. New pedal features include:
- Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads
- Cage integrated into pedal design, not just added on
- Ramped barbs for secure and simple foot placement
- Curvature eliminating pressure points on the rider’s foot
Your Satisfaction with the Keiser M3i Indoor Bike is Guaranteed
- 10 Year Frame Warranty, 3 Year Part Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.