Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle - New 2023 Model
Designed for the world’s most popular rhythm classes, the SC2 bike offers innovative features such as an aluminum frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking, and FitLoc adjustment system.
The latest handlebar design caters to every rhythm hand position comfortably, and the next generation SprintShift lever makes switching between intervals quick and easy.
Its premium features and low maintenance make SC2 the perfect solution for rhythm riders across the globe.
Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Specs
Weight: 96 lbs
Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L
Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld
Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel
Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
Gear Ratio: 5:1
Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
Q-Factor: 158 mm
Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RhythmBar
Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
Pedals: SPD & toe cage
Rider Fit Range: 4’10” to 6’10”
Max User Weight: 350 lbs
Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Features
- Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.
- NO lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive.
- Enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.
- Unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
- Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
- Two minutes is all it takes to dial in the ideal pop pin-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
Optional EcoSCRN Console:
Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance
USB data capture
Useful for comparing efforts, the rider gets stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively
The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data)
Optional Stages Power Meter:
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
LED battery life indicator
Your Satisfaction with Stages Cycling is Guaranteed:
- 15 Year Frame Warranty
- 10 Year Carbon Belt Drive Warranty
- 6 Month Wear Items Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.