Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle - New 2022 Model
Found in hundreds of studios and clubs around the world, the Stages SC3 is the global leader in premium indoor cycling.
Innovative bike features, such as the aluminum frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking system, FitLoc, and SprintShift make it the simplest bike to maintain. Included on the SC3 is the Stages Power meter; the most accurate, reliable, and consistent direct power meter on the market, and the EcoSCRN display console with self-generating power source.
Stages Cycling is the only company who has a power meter that is used and endorsed by the most prestigious indoor cycling studios as well as the world’s most elite outdoor cyclists and teams.
Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle Specs
Weight: 96 lbs
Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L
Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 Aluminum Alloy, Advanced Hydro & Air Formed Tubing, TIG Weld
Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel
Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
Gear Ratio: 5:1
Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy Current with SprintShift Resistance Lever, Micro-Adjust Resistance Dial, & Emergency Push-to-Stop
Q-Factor: 158 mm
Handlebars: Comfort Coated Aluminum Stages RoadBar
Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc Height & Patented Fore-Aft Adjustment
Flywheel: High-Inertia, Cast Iron Perimeter Weighted
Pedals: SPD & toe cage
Rider Fit Range: 4’10” to 6’10”
Max User Weight: 350 lbs
Power Measurement: Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN Display Console with Self-Generating Power Source
Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle Features
Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.
NO lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive.
Enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.
Unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
Two minutes is all it takes to dial in the ideal pop pin-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
RoadBar offers more position options than traditional indoor bullhorn handlebars.
NEW SIC2 EcoSCRN Console:
On the SC3, the console display runs on power generated by the rider. No console batteries are needed, saving valuable time and money.
- Generator located at the flywheel hub
- Wired connection is hidden in the handlebar stem. If maintenance is ever needed, connection is easily accessible
- Always-on backlight allows rider to see data in all types of room lighting and eliminates button-pushing during the ride
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, Distance, and power zones defined by rider FTP
- Transfers data for tracking, linking with Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible iOS and Android apps
- Useful for comparing efforts, the rider gets stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data)
Stages Power Meter:
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
- LED battery life indicator
Your Satisfaction with Stages Cycling is Guaranteed:
- 15 Year Frame Warranty
- 10 Year Carbon Belt Drive Warranty
- 6 Month Wear Items Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.