Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax
✓ FREE & FAST Shipping: In Stock and Ready to Ship
✓ FREE 3 Year Warranty Included
✓ Questions? Talk with an RFA Team Member: 1-855-864-6442
Shipping & Delivery
Free Curbside Delivery – Average Shipping Time 7-10 Days
Curbside Delivery ships via Freight to the 48 contiguous states. The freight company will deliver your massage chair to a carport or first-floor entryway. Please check the box dimensions and ensure it will fit through your doorway. Assembly is required and can take 30-90 minutes, depending on the chair.
Threshold Delivery – Average Shipping Time 7-10 Days
Threshold Delivery ships via Freight to the 48 contiguous states. The freight company will deliver your massage chair inside your home (no stairs) just inside the doorway. Please check the box dimensions and ensure it will fit through your doorway. Assembly is required and can take 30-90 minutes, depending on the chair.
White Glove Delivery – Average shipping time 10-16 Days
In-Home Delivery and Assembly is the same as White Glove Delivery. Your massage chair will be shipped via Freight to the White Glove Delivery warehouse. They will contact you to schedule a delivery time and date when they receive your order.
The White Glove Delivery team consists of a two person installation team that will deliver (up to 2 flights of stairs), unpack, and install your massage chair in your room of choice. These are not professional massage chair installation experts but a furniture installation team. They may or may not have installed your massage chair model before.
30 Day Easy Return & Exchange Policy
- Flat Fee Return - $250
- No Restocking or Handling Fees
Return Policy Guidelines
- Must be returned in its original boxes. If not an additional charge will be applied.
- White-Glove Delivery is Non-Refundable. This is an additional service and therefore cannot be refunded. If you do return your chair and want white glove pickup, then there will be an additional charge applied.
- Only orders in the contiguous US - It does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders or international orders.
- The chair must return with no damages to qualify for the flat-free return.
- Financing Fees are non-refundable. These range from 10%-15%.
- Flat Fee Return policy only applies to products purchased at the advertised price which includes any on-site promos. Purchased made at negotiated prices can be returned in 30 days with a full refund minus any shipping charges.
Like our return policy, customers have 30 days to exchange their massage chair for another model. The customer is responsible for shipping fees and white glove delivery fees. If the massage chair is defective, we will exchange it for the same model with no additional shipping costs. Once an exchange has taken place on a non-defective chair, it cannot be returned.
How do I return my product?
The return process is simple. Just contact an Recovery for Athletes expert to get your Return Authorization (RA) number and the correct address to send your item. Please be sure that the item is returned in its original condition and that it is packed in its original boxes. Products returned improperly will not be accepted. Restocking fees and return shipping charges will apply.
We usually ship orders the next day, if you choose to cancel your order after your massage chair has shipped, you will be liable for any shipping charges incurred as well as a 3% credit card processing fee.
- Due to factory personalization and cost, the return policy does not apply to Luraco i9 Max Billionaire Edition and Luraco i9 Max Royal Edition.
- For Medical Breakthrough Chairs Only- Once you receive the chair, you have 7 days to use the chair. If you are unhappy with your chair for whatever reason, please call us to request a return merchandise authorization number. You can return the chair within 7 days of receiving it. Please remember that all items for return should be in their original condition and packaging. The original packaging can be purchased for $550 which includes all of the pads and boxes if you do not have it. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to keep the original cartons and packaging. You must also put the chair back in the original packing and strap it on the pallet it came in prior to the freight company picking it up. Customers are responsible for all freight shipping charges and white glove fees, as well as a 25% restocking fee no matter what was offered when you purchase the chair. After receiving the massage chair and inspection, we will issue a refund of the chair. Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in resalable condition, including all product documentation, and shipped within 30 days RMA was issued.
Lowest Price Match Guarantee
Recovery for Athletes will not be undersold!
We will match ANY advertised price for the same massage chair & warranty*! In the event that you find a lower price from another online store on a currently in-stock new massage chair**, we will match it.
To be eligible for a price match, your request must meet the following conditions:
- The online or offline store must have the identical massage chair (and warranty) priced accurately at the time you submit your request.
- Our Best Price Guarantee does not apply to previously owned/used, special order, or e-Bay items. No close-outs, misprints, special buys, special promotions, refurbished chairs, auctions, trade show pricing, or liquidations.
- Applicable to US-based price offers, continental US shipments, and in US Dollars only. If you live in a state where we have a store, sales tax will still be added on to the matched price.
- All price matches must be submitted prior to ordering.
- Our Best Price Guarantee takes into account the price of the competitor's chair AND their shipping & handling costs, if any, as well as our own Lifetime Labor Warranty costs.
All you need to do is request a price match using one of the 3 easy ways below.
- Call us at: 855-864-6442 ext 1
- Click on the chat icon and message us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org