Airofit Pro System Breathing Trainer and Virtual Breathing Coach
The Airofit Pro System consists of an Airofit Breathing Trainer and a Virtual Breathing Coach in an interactive mobile app, allowing you to train your Respiratory strength, Vital lung capacity, Anaerobic threshold, and other areas of your breathing.
The Airofit Breathing Trainer provides adjustable resistance to your respiratory muscles. It measures your breathing volumes and strength and sends data to your Virtual Breathing Coach on your smartphone.
The Virtual Breathing Coach gives you real-time guidance and feedback, and track your progression in various tested exercises and training programs. Airofit Breathing Trainer is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices.
Black Friday Packages
- Airofit PRO – The world’s first smart respiratory trainer that guides you to train your respiratory muscles, so you improve your performance, have more energy and improve your sleep quality. (Value 299 EUR / USD)
- Tips for better endurance – Australian runner Nick Walker has written a program to help you achieve your best 5km time. 6 weeks in duration with 2-3 trainings per week you will be ready to run your fastest 5km (Value 25 EUR / USD)
- Tips to become fitter – Czech’s Fittest man and head coach at UCOMMON Training Program, Marko Mećava has put together a 4 week program to optimize your fitness with the inspiration of crossfit training. A 3-4 day a week split, will ensure you train your entire body in an efficient way that will fit into the busiest of schedules. (Value 25 EUR / USD)
- Airofit PRO – The world’s first smart respiratory trainer that guides you to train your respiratory muscles, so you improve your overall wellbeing, have more energy and improve your sleep quality. (Value 299 EUR/USD)
- 7-day course for better breathing habits – The Breath Challenge by one of the leading British Breathwork Coaches Christopher Gladwell will show you how to build a simple breathwork routine for greater well-being. (Value 30 EUR/USD)
- Extra Mouthpieces – We’ll send you 2x extra mouthpieces so that you never miss out on a training session because yours has worn off and you can keep your breathing habits. (Value 20 EUR/USD)
How Does The Airofit Breathing Trainer Work?
Airofit generates resistance on your respiratory muscles - primarily the diaphragm and the intercostal muscles. This causes fatigue, which is then overcompensated by muscle tissue growth, making your breathing muscles faster, stronger and more efficient - just like any other muscle group.
Of all the body’s muscle groups, the ones with the power to make a fast difference for performance are the respiratory muscles - simply because we usually don't train them.
Together with breathing experts like Mike Maric, we have developed a range of breathing exercises that focus on different areas of your breathing to ensure you are able to unlock your full physical potential.
The Breathing Trainer
Your Airofit breathing trainer provides adjustable airflow resistance, making your respiratory muscles work overtime. Depending on the selected training program, duration and intensity, you will be able to select the most appropriate resistance level.
Airofit's E-unit contains pressure sensors and a Bluetooth transmitter. This allows us to measure your breathing patterns and visualize them on your phone via the Airofit Sport mobile app.
The Mobile App
Airofit has combined respiratory training with the latest technology by connecting the trainer to your smartphone.
Since all training is designed to be done separately form physical activity, your phone guides you through all exercises.
The app acts as a virtual breathing coach, giving you live feedback and ensuring all exercises are performed correctly since you see the level of your compliance. The access to your training data gives an overview of your progress over time.
IMPROVED RESPIRATORY STRENGTH
Stronger breathing muscles enable athletes on all levels to improve their performance in high intensity, as well as in endurance sports. Focusing on your breathing muscles, primarily the diaphragm, prolongs the time until they fatigue, and thereby prolonging oxygen supply to muscles used during exercise.
INCREASED VITAL CAPACITY
Airofit improves your Vital Capacity, which is the actual amount of air you can get in and out of your lungs. Stretching your diaphragm and intercostal muscles allows you to decrease the residual volume and increase the amount of usable air. This, of course, is interesting for athletes, as well as patients with asthma or COPD.
BOOSTED ANAEROBIC THRESHOLD
To work harder, our muscles require more energy than can be produced using oxygen. Our bodies cannot supply enough oxygen for such high performance. Getting your muscles used to an oxygenless environment ensures prolonged ability to perform at high intensities for longer periods.