Ascent’s Chocolate Plant Protein was created with two goals in mind: deliver a plant protein that tastes great and provides a complete amino acid profile to support your muscle health. A single scoop of Ascent plant protein delivers 25 grams of clean, certified organic, plant-based protein to help support muscle recovery.
All athletes know that post-workout recovery requires more than protein. Our plant-based protein powders also included a complete amino acid profile including 4g of BCAAs.
Unlike other plant protein options – which can be chalky and hard to drink – Ascent’s plant-based protein is the perfect blend that is delicious and smooth. Made from real food sources, our Chocolate Plant Protein mixes great with just water, almond milk, or in a smoothie. Our plant protein is slightly thicker than our whey protein, so we recommend mixing our Plant Protein with 12-14oz of liquid to get the perfect texture.
Whether you’re mixing up a post-workout plant-based recovery drink, or adding some extra protein to your morning smoothie, our organic plant protein is something you’ll look forward to drinking.
The Ascent® Difference
- When looking for a plant-based protein, you want to make sure you can trust the company that produces it. Our family-owned company prides itself on only using only high-quality ingredients. That is why our Ascent plant protein powder is certified USDA organic.
One Scoop = 25 Grams of Plant-Based Protein
- Ascent Plant-Based Protein contains a total of 25g of protein per serving. That’s equivalent to the amount of protein found in 1 ½ cups of lentils, 4 large eggs, 3 cups of quinoa, 1 small chicken breast, or ¾ cup of almonds. Made from pea protein, sunflower protein and pumpkin protein, Ascent’s plant-based protein powder will deliver a full amino acid profile to help you recover after each intense workout.
Zero Artificial Ingredients & Tastes Great
- Our Chocolate Plant Protein powder is free of artificial ingredients, with only 1g of naturally occurring sugar in each serving. Ascent’s plant-based protein powders are also:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Informed Sport Certified (which means our vegan protein powder has been third-party tested for banned substances)
- When you opt for Ascent’s vegan protein powder, you know you’re fueling your muscles with clean, pure protein that has everything your body needs, and nothing it doesn’t.
Plant-Based Post-Workout Recovery
- Made with a unique blend of vegan protein, Ascent Chocolate Plant Protein makes the perfect post-workout drink for muscle recovery. This great-tasting protein also contains:
- Organic plant protein blend – including organic pea protein, organic sunflower protein, and organic pumpkin protein 4g of naturally occurring BCAA’s, which help with muscle recovery.
- No added sugars.
- The Official Sponsor of Hard Work®
- At Ascent, we believe in one thing – hard work. And hard work doesn't come easy. That is why we only deliver top quality products to our customers.
Family-Owned, USA Made
- We’re a family-owned operation, and our team has been making high-quality protein for more than three decades. Ascent Protein is based in Denver, Colorado and we make all of our protein in the USA.
- Servings Per Container 18
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (41g)
- Calories 150; Total Fat 3.5g; Saturated Fat 0g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 8g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Total Sugars 1g (Includes 0g Added Sugars); Protein 25g; Vitamin D 0mcg; Calcium 40mg; Iron 7mg; Potassium 270mg
- Organic Plant Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Sunflower Protein, Organic Pumpkin Protein), Natural Flavors, Organic Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Sea Salt
Notice: Produced on equipment that also processes tree nuts & peanuts.