Ascent’s Native Fuel® Whey is an easy-to-mix protein powder that was created with one purpose in mind: to help you keep putting in the hard work. A single scoop of Ascent whey protein delivers 25 grams of pure protein. Ascent’s protein powder is the perfect way to end an intense workout with a high quality protein.
But we’re not talking about just any protein — Ascent Native Fuel is made with native whey, the least processed whey protein on the market.
Our protein powder is pure and doesn’t contain any flavoring. Making a protein drink has never been easier when all you need is 1 scoop of Ascent Whey protein and water. After you’ve finished putting in the hard work, this Whey powder is perfect for helping you recover - so you can keep working towards your next fitness achievement.
The Ascent® Difference
There’s protein powder, then there’s Ascent protein powder. Our family-owned company has been operating and leading the industry for more than three decades, using only real food ingredients. Bringing to the market Native Fuel®, which is filtered directly from high-quality Grade A milk, Ascent continues to lead the way for protein science.
One Scoop = 25 Grams of Protein
- Ascent Whey Protein contains a total of 25g of protein per serving. That’s the same amount of protein you can find in 4 large eggs, 1 small chicken breast, 3 cups of whole milk, 3 (8oz) servings of yogurt, or ¾ cup of almonds. Fueling your post-workout recovery has never been more convenient.
Zero Artificial Ingredients
- Our Whey protein is free of any artificial ingredients and flavors. Ascent’s protein powders are also:
- Certified Gluten Free
- Informed Sport Certified (which means our Whey has been third-party tested for a list of banned substances)
- Soy free
- rBST/rBGH free
- When you opt for Ascent’s protein powder, you know you’re fueling your muscle recovery with clean, pure protein that has everything your body needs, and nothing it doesn’t.
Fast Digesting Post-Workout Recovery
- Made with our own Native Whey, Ascent Whey Protein creates an amazing post-workout drink for muscle repair and recovery. This great-tasting whey protein also contains:
- 5.7g of naturally occurring BCAA’s, which help build muscle and help you recover after a hard workout.
- 2.7g of Leucine,the key amino acid that promotes muscle protein synthesis.
- 12g of Essential Amino Acids.
The Official Sponsor of Hard Work®
- Hard work never comes easy. That is why at Ascent we believe in putting in the hard work and recovering the right way. We only deliver top quality products to our customers for this reason.
Quality You Can Trust
- We don’t buy our protein from someone else - instead, we make it ourselves. We start with Grade A milk from dairy farmers who we know and trust. It is a process we can control from start to finish in our fully owned manufacturing facilities. This level of attention to detail is hard to find in other companies.
Family-Owned, USA Made
- We are proud that Ascent is a family-owned operation, and our team has been making high-quality whey protein for more than three decades. We are based in Denver, Colorado and produce all of our products directly in the USA.
- Servings Per Container 30
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (30g)
- Calories 110; Total Fat 0.5g; Saturated Fat 0g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 1g; Dietary Fiber Less than 1g; Total Sugars 1g (Includes 0g Added Sugars); Protein 25g; Vitamin D 3mcg; Calcium 144mg; Iron 0mg; Potassium 153mg
- Whey Protein Isolate Blend (Native Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Whey Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin
- Contains: Milk
- Protein: 25g
- BCAA: 5.7G
- Leucine: 2.7G
Notice: Produced on equipment that also processes tree nuts & peanuts