✓ Authorized Garmin Dealer ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax ✓ FREE & FAST Shipping: In Stock and Ready to Ship ✓ Questions? Talk to a Garmin Expert: 1-855-864-6442
Garmin Enduro 2 Multisport Watch
Train smarter. Go farther.
If you're an ultra-distance athlete, you should have a multisport GPS watch that can go to extremes. With a RUGGED, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN that won't slow you down, SOLAR POWER that will help you outlast your next adventure, a super-bright LED FLASHLIGHT that guides you in the dark, and PRELOADED MAPPING to help you find your way. Make the Enduro™ 2 your go-to device as you run to the ends of the earth.
Run To The Ends Of The Earth - Get solar charging that provides extra-long GPS battery life to help you outlast your next ultra race, plus power-saving positional accuracy and built-in mapping to help you find your way.
Touchscreen + Buttons: A responsive touchscreen for quick access to selections, mapping and functions is matched with the traditional button controls that work in any environment.
Built For Extremes: The rugged, sophisticated and lightweight design features a large 1 .4" solar-charged display and sapphire lens. The UltraFit band provides long-distance comfort - even in punishing conditions.
Preloaded Topo Maps: Preloaded TopoActive maps from around the world keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
Flashlight: To help guide your way in low-light conditions, a built-in multi-LED flashlight that's twice as bright as fenix® 7X series provides quick access to a bright, steady beam of either a red or white light.
SatlQ™ Technology: AutoSelect mode uses SatlQ technology to dynamically determine the GPS mode necessary to maximize battery life without compromising positional accuracy.
NextFork™ Map Guide: See the distance to the next trail intersection as well as the name of the upcoming trail.
Grade-Adjusted Pace: Understand how to adjust your pace over varying terrain to perform according to your plan.
Automatic Rest Timer: During an ultrarun activity, the Enduro™ 2 automatically keeps track of time spent at an aid station or checkpoint - so you don't need to worry about pausing your run.
- Power Sapphire™
- fiber-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE
- included (26 mm)
- ultra light-weight elastic nylon hook and loop
- 51 x 51 x 15.6 (mm)
Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Sport loop: 110-220 mm
- Silicone band: 127-210 mm
- 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
- 280 x 280 pixels
- sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- 70 g (case only: 64 g)
- 10 ATM
- Smartwatch: Up to 34 days / 46 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 111 days / 550 days with solar*
- GPS: Up to 110 hours / 150 hours with solar**
- All Satellite Systems: Up to 78 hours / 96 hours with solar**
- All Satellite Systems and Multi-band: Up to 68 hours / 81 hours with solar**
- All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 20 hours
- Max Battery GPS: Up to 264 hours / 714 with solar**
- Expedition GPS: 77 days / 172 days with solar*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
- Enduro 2 with black UltraFit nylon strap
- Black silicone watch band
- Charging/data cable