Stationary Heat Pack Heating Unit
Relief Pak Heating Units effectively heat moist heat packs up to 170 degrees in an insulated hot water bath.
Moist heat and moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness.
They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is
pliable when heated. Moist heat is also more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates further than dry heat
at the same temperature.
This heating unit has an adjustable temperature control and features a glowing orange light that illuminates when the
unit has reached its desired temperature. For best results, use moist heat packs at 160 degrees. The unit's compact
stationary design allows it to easily sit on countertops.
The unique insulated design retains heat and prevents the exterior from becoming too hot and burning users. The
on/off switch glows green when the unit is in use. Once drained, the unit is easy to clean.
- All units, including 4 & 6 pack versions, are insulated
- Insulation prevents unit exterior from becoming too hot and causing burns
- Heats moist heat packs in a water bath up to 170° F - use at 160° F for best results
- On/off switch illuminates green when unit is on
- Heating light glows orange when unit is warming to desired temperature
- Available with either 110V or 220V
- Comes with removable plug set
- Made from durable stainless steel for use in high-traffic clinics
- Available with heat packs or stand alone unit
- Standard Pack: 10" x 12", Oversize Pack: 15" x 24", Neck Pack: 7" x 24"
Use a soft cloth, sponge or non-abrasive cleaning pad to wipe down the unit and mild soaps and non-abrasive
detergents to clean the surfaces. Do not use steel wool, bleach or cleaners with high chlorine contents. Versatile
Relief Pak Heaters and Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments. That's why
they're highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.