Optimize your workout results and build the lean muscle mass that boosts strength..* The Amino Complex formula also enhances cellular energy production.*
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. They fuel muscle gain and other physiological functions, including enzyme production, hormone regulation, cognitive ability, neurotransmitter balance, metabolism, and energy production..* As we age, we lose muscle mass, which can cause other health issues, so it is important to promote the growth of lean muscle mass.*
Of the 20 amino acids in total, nine are classified as essential amino acids (EAAs), those the body cannot produce itself. Therefore, they must be consumed through diet and supplementation to support the body’s internal production of energy.*
Thorne’s Amino Complex is a comprehensive blend of essential amino acids, which is high in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) – a group of amino acids validated through clinical trials to promote the growth of lean muscle mass and enhance muscle strength.*
BEAAs benefit the body in multiple ways:
- Support muscle repair and recovery*
- Reduce muscle soreness*
- Increase energy production*
- Promote healthy blood sugar*
- Support cardiovascular health*
- Strengthen connective tissue*
Amino Complex’s formula supports sports, fitness, and training-related activities..* Additionally, it promotes the growth of muscle mass in individuals who need to preserve muscle mass, including the elderly.*
Amino Complex comes in two flavors – lemon and berry – and is lightly sweetened. It mixes easily with warm or cold liquids, and contains flavors and sweeteners derived from natural sources.
It is best taken after a workout to facilitate the recovery process.* It’s an ideal formula for active individuals, individuals managing calories, or anyone who has difficulty consuming whole foods or protein powders, particularly after heavy exercise.
Because athletes need to know their supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations.
How to Use
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Derived from natural flavors and colors. Gluten free. Dairy free. Soy free. Vegan.
Tyrosine, Histidine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Valine, Methionine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Isoleucine, Cystine
Serving Size: 1 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 30
L-Lysine (Chloride): 650mg
Other Ingredients (Berry): Citric Acid, Flavors, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color), Stevia Extract
Other Ingredients (Lemon): Citric Acid, Flavors, Stevia Extract, Turmeric Powder
Amino Complex is high in branched-chain amino acids and has been validated through extensive clinical trials to promote lean muscle mass and muscle strength.*
The active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex is backed by over 25 years of scientific and clinical research
- The active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex given for a period of six months and 18 months in elderly subjects resulted in significant increases in whole- body lean mass.*
- The active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex increases muscle mass by stimulating muscle fiber hypertrophy and improving strength.*
- Twelve weeks of the active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex given to elderly subjects improved walking capacity, muscle strength, and heart function.*
- Supplementation with the active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex for three months improved blood oxygen, general health status, and muscle energy metabolism.*
- Twenty-five individuals given the active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex, one serving twice daily for eight weeks demonstrated significant improvement in grip strength. Patients gained an average of 2.4 lbs during the eight-week trial.*
- Thirty days of supplementation with the active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex improved exercise capacity, oxygen utilization, and muscle function.*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.