VersaClimber SM/SMA Sport Model
Way beyond other cardio equipment on the market today, the SM VersaClimber combines a sleek, space efficient, vertical design, with a versatile calorie torching, total body workout. This unique combination combines two cardio machines into one – a lower body stepper and upper body climber – producing the most effective fat burning workout, in the least amount of time.
The SM is two cardio machines in one: lower body stepper & upper body climber–one price for two cardio machines. It was uniquely designed to provide a true total body, non impact, cardio work out for a superior fat and calorie burning results. Research proves VersaClimbing for just 20 minutes or less, actively engages/tones all the major muscle groups and is more effective and time efficient compared to Treadmills, Ellipticals, Steppers and Bikes.
Optional Seat Mount Brackets and Adjustable Seat Available.
VersaClimber SM/SMA Features
- Polar Heart Rate Monitoring
- SM Model: Adjustable resistance 1-500 lbs
- SMA Model: Fixed resistance
- 1-20 inch step range of motion
- Cross-Crawl climbing pattern
- Optional Bluetooth Module - provides smart phone connectivity for use with free VersaClimber phone app.
- Padded side hand rails for use as a stepper
- Double welded steel construction
- Quick release straight hand grips
- Module: 6 landmark & 6 opponents; time, cal, stroke inches, total vertical feet
VersaClimber SM/SMA Specs
Height: 7' 10"
Weight: 155 lbs
Base: 42" x 45"
Power: 110V only
Major Muscle Groups
The VersaClimber is unique in that it allows you to simply hold the hand rails and use as a traditional club stepper or a total body climber the choice is up to you.
While treadmills, steppers, bikes and ellipticals work primarily the lower body, the VersaClimber is dynamic in that it provides a more complete "true" upper and lower body exercise–all in one.
Saves Floor Space
The home model VersaClimber doesn’t take up a lot of floor space, unlike treadmills andellipticals, it only requires 42" x 45" of floor; That's it for a true total body workout. With its small foot print and total body results the VersaClimber is your choice for home training.
The VersaClimber is a zero impact, non traumatic machine. There is no pounding on knees and joints.
The display module provides time, distance, calories, imperial, metric, feet per minute, virtual opponents and land marks to select.
Smooth & Quiet
It’s so smooth and quiet you can use it while others are reading or watching T.V. in the same room. This is made possible by its plastic coated cable for a virtually silent operation.
Your Satisfaction with the VersaClimber SM/SMA is Guaranteed
- 3 Year Limited Frame Warranty
- 2 year Rollers, Chains, Sprockets and Slides Warranty
- 1 Year Display Electronics Warranty
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.