Elina Pilates Mentor Reformer With Tower
Designed with both functionality and aesthetics in mind, it is a robust and compact machine.
The Elina Pilates Mentor is a highly functional professional reformer that includes everything you need for a complete workout, plus added exciting new features. The versatility of this reformer allows performing hundreds of exercises, adapted to all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Its aluminum structure and gray tones give this reformer a great sobriety of lines in the style of classic reforms that, blending with the environment, integrate perfectly into any type of environment.
- "Quick release" change system with seven positions.
- Mechanism that allows to move the foot bar horizontally, thus facilitating the performance of a large number of exercises.
- Padded bar to prevent slipping of feet and hands.
- Tower made of aluminum with hexagonal profiles that facilitates a firm grip and prevents slipping. With a quick system for changing the position of all its components. Easy to assembly and disassembly.
- Height adjustable pulleys.
- Numbered both on its side and on the back. It allows performing exercises on both sides of it.
- Adjustable hooks for placing springs or elastic bands, both on the front and on the back.
- Made with light-toned American maple wood.
- Waterproof varnish that protects the wood from wear and tear.
- Ultra-quiet trolley thanks to its eight special polyurethane wheels and high-precision bearings.
- Automatic rope collection retractable system that allows storing them in the lower part of the trolley.
- Sophisticated cushioning mechanism of the bed that allows performing exercises in a smooth way, avoiding noises and sudden blows.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps that are easy to put on and take off.
- Springs made of a high-quality alloy of great durability that provide optimal resistance.
- 3-position adjustable headrest.
- Removable mat that is easy to place thanks to its side finish that makes it easy to grip.
- Reformer Master Instructor: structure + trolley.
- Complete mini tower with pulleys.
- Complete set of six high-precision springs with three levels of resistance that can be combined depending on the desired intensity.
- Two low resistance green springs.
- Two medium intensity yellow springs.
- Two high intensity red springs.
- Extra wide padded box that facilitates its placement between the shoulder pads and the supports, providing it with total stability. It can be placed both parallel and perpendicular to the reformer.
- Padded shoulder straps that are very easy to insert and remove.
- Very firm and wide jumpboard to facilitate the placement of the feet. Designed to facilitate its placement and removal.
- Padded foot platform.
- One set of hand handles and one set of double loop hand and foot handles.
- A set of ropes.
- Front foot strap: Foot strap on the front of the reformer.
- Foot anchor strap located in the part of the pit that can be adjusted along the machine according to the needs of each user and moment, and that facilitates a multitude of exercises.
- Non-slip sheet.
- Automatic rope storage retractable system.
- 4-position trolley brake.
- 10-year warranty for the structure and 2-year warranty for the rest of the parts
- Reformer: 99,2 inch. (length) x 29,6 inch. (width) x 39,0 inch. (height).
- Trolley: 37,9 inch. (length) x 24 inch. (width) x cm (height)
- Jumping board: 25,5 inch. (length) x 22,6 inch. (width)
- Weight 36,9 lb. (without accessories)
Our reformers are available in eight standard upholstery colors (black, grey, blue, green, red, ivory, ocean blue and cream) and in more than one hundred customizable upholstery colors at the client's choice (contact us for more details).
It is available in two heights of 38 and 49 cm from the bed of the reformer to the ground.
Warranty and Maintenance
Elina Pilates are safe and robust machines that also have a 10-year warranty on the structure and a 2-year warranty for the rest of the parts.
Wheels, Regulating Bars and Guides| In order to guarantee the proper functioning of the wheel bearings, the regulating bars of the springs and the guides on which the trolley slides, it is recommended to clean and lubricate them periodically.
Upholstery | Clean with water and a microfiber cloth. For deeper stains, use a tablespoon of detergent diluted in 1.5 liters of water.
Springs | To maintain the tension and safety of the springs, it is recommended to change them approximately every two years, although this will depend on the intensity of use.