Elina Pilates Reformer Master Instructor Physio with Tower
The Elina Pilates Master Instructor is a state-of-the-art professional reformer that features a careful design with contemporary lines and high-quality finishes that make it a very attractive machine.
It includes everything necessary for a complete workout, also adding new additional features to those of a traditional reformer. The versatility of this reformer allows performing hundreds of exercises adapted to all levels, from beginner to advanced.
At Elina Pilates, we are always committed to quality, which is why this reformer is made of American maple wood, ideal for providing the machine with the necessary firmness, stability and durability.
In order to better adapt to the needs of each user, the Master Instructor is available in two bed heights (38 cm and 49 cm from the ground).
- Tower made of aluminum with hexagonal profiles that facilitates a firm grip and prevents slipping. With a quick system for changing the position of all its components. Easy to assembly and disassembly.
- Height adjustable pulleys.
- Numbered both on its side and on the back. It allows performing exercises on both sides of it.
- Adjustable hooks for placing springs or elastic bands, both on the front and on the back.
- "Quick release" change system with seven positions.
- Mechanism that allows to move the foot bar horizontally, thus facilitating the performance of a large number of exercises.
- Padded bar to prevent slipping of feet and hands.
- Made with light-toned American maple wood.
- Waterproof varnish that protects the wood from wear and tear.
- Ultra-quiet trolley thanks to its eight special polyurethane wheels and high-precision bearings.
- Automatic rope collection retractable system that allows storing them in the lower part of the trolley.
- Sophisticated cushioning mechanism of the bed that allows performing exercises in a smooth way, avoiding noises and sudden blows.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps that are easy to put on and take off.
- Springs made of a high-quality alloy of great durability that provide optimal resistance.
- 3-position adjustable headrest.
- Removable mat that is easy to place thanks to its side finish that makes it easy to grip.
- Reformer Master Instructor: structure + trolley.
- Complete mini tower with pulleys.
- Complete set of six high-precision springs with three levels of resistance that can be combined depending on the desired intensity.
- Two low resistance green springs.
- Two medium intensity yellow springs.
- Two high intensity red springs.
- Extra wide padded box that facilitates its placement between the shoulder pads and the supports, providing it with total stability. It can be placed both parallel and perpendicular to the reformer.
- Padded shoulder straps that are very easy to insert and remove.
- Very firm and wide jumpboard to facilitate the placement of the feet. Designed to facilitate its placement and removal.
- Padded foot platform.
- One set of hand handles and one set of double loop hand and foot handles.
- A set of ropes.
- Front foot strap: Foot strap on the front of the reformer.
- Foot anchor strap located in the part of the pit that can be adjusted along the machine according to the needs of each user and moment, and that facilitates a multitude of exercises.
- Non-slip sheet.
- Automatic rope storage retractable system.
- 4-position trolley brake.
- 10-year warranty for the structure and 2-year warranty for the rest of the parts
The tower includes:
- Anodized aluminum tower.
- Non-slip push bar, adjustable in height with safety strap.
- Maple wood roll-down bar.
- Springs: 2 light short (yellow), 2 medium short (green), 2 light long (yellow) and 2 medium long (green).
- 1 set of simple foot grips.
- Mat to cover the surface of the reformer. Very light.
- Reformer: 92,1 inch. (101,1 with bar) (length) x 31,8 inch. (width) x 49,2 inch. (height).
- Trolley: 37,9 inch. (length) x 24 inch. (width) x cm (height)
- Jumping board: 25,5 inch. (length) x 22,6 inch. (width)
- Weight 179,6 lb. (without accessories)
CLICK HERE to download assembly instructions
Our reformers are available in eight standard upholstery colors (black, grey, blue, green, red, ivory, ocean blue and cream) and in more than one hundred customizable upholstery colors at the client's choice (contact us for more details).
It is available in two heights of 38 and 49 cm from the bed of the reformer to the ground.
Warranty and Maintenance
Elina Pilates are safe and robust machines that also have a 10-year warranty on the structure and a 2-year warranty for the rest of the parts.
Wheels, Regulating Bars and Guides| In order to guarantee the proper functioning of the wheel bearings, the regulating bars of the springs and the guides on which the trolley slides, it is recommended to clean and lubricate them periodically.
Upholstery | Clean with water and a microfiber cloth. For deeper stains, use a tablespoon of detergent diluted in 1.5 liters of water.
Springs | To maintain the tension and safety of the springs, it is recommended to change them approximately every two years, although this will depend on the intensity of use.
Spare parts | Elina Pilates machines are made of high quality materials that give them great longevity. If you need a spare part for the maintenance of your machine, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org